Warning! Your session will time out soon due to inactivity. Please refresh the page to keep working.
Banner Health Network’s Member Experience Center
Call us when you are sick, injured or need care advice
(602) 747-7990 or (888) 747-7990
- Do you need to know whether your child’s fever is an emergency?
- Are you unsure how to take a prescription medication?
- Do you need to find a primary care physician or in-network specialist?
Free 24/7 health care advice
The experienced nursing staff at the Banner Health Network Member Experience Center can help with your immediate health care questions and much more. This is a service exclusively for members of health plans that are served by Banner Health Network, to support the care you receive from your primary care physician.
Helping you get the right kind of care
Member Experience Center nurses can give you advice for care at home, or help you determine if you should seek urgent or emergency care. Your Member Experience Center nurse can also assist you in finding nearby facilities offering that level of care. Your Member Experience Center nurse will check-in on you to be sure you are recovering as expected and your primary care doctor will be kept up-to-date on your condition and care recommendations.
Our nurses can also connect you with:
- A Banner Health pharmacist
- The Banner Poison and Drug Information Center
- Banner Behavioral Health
- Banner Information and Referral Line (classes, education and event registration)
- And many other Banner Health resources
If you or your enrolled dependents are sick or injured...
Call the Member Experience Center to learn what you should do next. There is no charge for this service. We want to help.